Terawih vs Nasionalism

After days of coveting, and consequently tapping up, I missed a night of terawih.  The 14th of August 2011 will lives long in the memory. It is undoubtedly one of those moments where people will remember where they were and what they were doing when they found out about it.

Lin Dan beat Chong Wei in the most historical game. Supporters of the respective nations, journalists and general badminton lovers can now all move on. A fighting saga, completely unparalleled (both in duration and relentlessness) in the history of modern badminton, has finally come to its inevitable happy conclusion.

But for me – and I suspect I’m far from alone here – there was an overwhelming and slightly surreal feeling of sadness. Even though we all knew it would happen I couldn’t help but feel devastated. Like a dear friend had moved away, never to return. I gonna miss the terawih and Malaysia's lost the world cup. Hurm…..

Livings next to surau ensure me to perform the terawih without miss. Haih… Regret…. 

Kelebihan Solat Terawih Malam Ke-Tiga belas:
::Ia akan datang pada hari kiamat di dalam keadaan 
aman sentosa dari sebarang kejahatan dan keburukan::

No comments: