Support,Respect,Time

1.       Malaysia
I went to the stadium to watch the game. Malaysia vs Singapore where we draw the game but kick out from the competition. Not the best Malaysia’s game. Credit must be given to the manager, players and the Malaysia fan. The stadium atmospheres were amazing. Luckily I’ve done the appointment by 3.30pm. Arrived at stadium at 4.00 pm but the stadium has already packed..!! The parking area was almost full. As I tour the stadium, the bazaar, the stall, all are packed with human. Arrogantly wear the Harimau Malaya’s mafla wrapping the neck. Imagine the sound from 90,000 people there!




2.       Adik-beradik
“Aku pun byk bende aku alami, just xnak share ngan korang jer. Personal thing. Tapi alang-alang adik beradik, aku bg korang tau jugak-Afun Arus”. I’m happy to hear dat. Last couple of weeks, tragedy happen between them. A very-very-very fascinating story packed with emotion and respect. 3 players, 2 relationships, 1 story-recorder. Like I said before, when it comes to heart, no one is right and no is wrong. Both parties feel the “sumthin”. Everyone is pursuing of happiness. But how it delivers? That’s the story-recorder capture. Instead of capturing the stories far from acute angle, I’m culture myself.

:: Support : Respect : Time ::

3.       Topup classes
Alhamdulillah. I’ve settled the topup classes for my degree’s study. Heat & Mass Transfer, Mechanic of Solid and Quality & Reliability. During the study, I didn’t get enough rest. Weekday working, weekend study. Once the exam ended, I can feel the burden slip away. The exam is very easy. Remember the lecture notes, copy the assignment into iPhone, change answer paper with friends, bring the assignments to the exam hall. Easy right? Ah, use iPhone to search the terms @ definition via Wikipedia. This is how the exam goes. “Aiyoo taiko, lu talak study pon bley lulus ma. Wa bagi lu survive in this exam. Lunch lu paying….DEAL!”

Lastly, I wish u all “Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan”
Puasalah dengan menjaga physical, mental dan hati.

Yang sedang mekar, plan plan sket der
Yang sedang merindu, dinding bukan jawapan
Yang sedang mengubah, break the barrier
Yang sedang membaca, percayalah, saya sangat cool.

No comments: