Slow tapi rancak

Hey, live alone is not dat bad. I’ve started to decorate my house. I’ve done the paint job. Even though it is a combination of various colors, who care right? =) It is a ground floor flat with 3 rooms and 1 toilet. Compose of a Master bed room, store and laundry room. In order to make the house a little bigger, I bought a massive mirror. It bigger that me! I bought it at the 2nd hand shop. Freakin cheap..

In order to keep me busy all the lonely night, I’ve started to collect books. Dan Brown. He is an American author of thriller fiction, best known for the bestselling novel, The Da Vinci Code. Have you watched the movie? I hope I’ll get the chance to collect the movie. =) I have it all! =) Digital Fortress, Angels & Demons, Deception Point, The Da Vinci Code and The Lost Symbol.

Luckily at Bukit Beruntung, the Tesco has opened their branch..! No need to go somewhere else if you can have it here. Poyo kan? But, it’s a small one only. I can have sizzling mee for lunch. Great! I bought a rack for the books and comics. Ah, great news, by this month end, I’ll complete the Pencak Nujum series. Next series will be Mutiara Naga by Akira Toriyama and Budak Getah by Eiichiro Oda. Happy mode. =)

Urgh… Everyone sigh when I said, I have topup classes for my previous degree. Klaka kan? Orang dah main nat and bolt, terbang sana sini mcm naik kereta, msk n kluar opis xnampak matahari, beranak pinak da pun kena msk klass!! Haha.. xpe, at least I get da chance to meet for a while my friends. Dinner pon kt TGV kan? Ade class gitue.. ihik..-gelak gedik…

Ah, I’ve become an uncle. Nak suwoh Alisya Qistina panggil saya “uncle kudus” ah.. Sure parent dier menangis dgr anak dier panggil cegitu. Tunggu tau, nanti uncle bawak jalan2 pakai moto besar. =)..

Ah, back to my house.. I got several things to obtain. My house kaler light green tau. I don’t have curtains, a carpet, a refrigerator and shoe rack. Hurm……. Sape nk donate? I’ll give “happy hour” to you… lalalalala…. K laaa…. Salam indie dr Bkt Jalil.. =)

Harimau Malaya….!!!


 So adorable ryte? Pakai chopstik jer cubit pipi nie... =)

No comments: