Return

I used to make assumptions when things went wrong.
Most of the assumptions usually the worse that I can imagine.
Trust me, my imagination is far beyond normal human.
And it always came out with an option. haih
And I put a "believe" to dat assumption.
I noe it's bad.
I noe it's dangerous.
Trust me,
I put extra heedful so dat I'm mentally prepared for the worse.

There is a time when talks become futile.
It's pointless to share things with different wavelength.
There must be some hidden secrets + lies.
To make the story looks pathetic.
I hate to be sympathizing...  Im sure no one do!
Face it.

It took several days for me to realize how beautiful life is.
No matter how far we tried to run.
No matter what man we turned to.
No matter what lies we sprayed to the society.
There's person who cares for ur existent.
Be there, Ready to hear you. Ready to comfort you.
Everyone have. Either we realized it or not.
Named: ~FAMILY~

The more you depend on them.
The wiser you are.
Breathe the soul of love to your heart.
Open your heart for changes.
Let the wings spread to the air.
Then you'll find the true peace.

No comments: