Numb

Irony,
When things was good, you just didn't care,
When things was bad, packed your head with blood.
When u most need to get up, you got no energy.
Time and time. Shit will happen.
The dark shit's unwrapping.
Laugh alone in the dark.

I have a knack for feeling lost
All those times I couldn't eat. (jarang-jarang)
Like I couldn't yell enough
But getting tired of screaming

Stop dreaming
People who say that blaspheming!
They're doing nine to five and moaning
And they don't want you to success.

Feel the gold.
I ain't helping you climb the ladder,
I'm busy climbing mine.
That's how it's been since the dawn of time

When you feel better tomorrow.
"You will be a hero"
But never forget today.
You could never be back here.

Just trying to stay positive
I ain't no preaching scum and ain't no do-goody either
This is about when shit happen
Another tough day.

Shower, Pray, Quran, Rest
=)

so, I think I'm doing great ryte?



1 comment:

erinazrina said...

wow,new background la ;)